IOSS is an Internationally accredited provider of versatile Industrial & Non-Industrial training and consultancy services offering high quality, practical support to our clients. Our training courses are designed based on local and international standards delivering industry best practices to our delegates.
The goal of IOSS training courses is to ensure that all individuals reach a certain level of competence to work more safely on-site, reducing the risk to themselves and others.
Operation and Maintenance Training courses are designed to meet the requirements of modern industries and to provide knowledge and skills for understanding and preventing hazards in various fields.
The courses are interactive and can be delivered in the language of your choice. Practical exercises and course materials are provided in accordance with special training requirements. Content can be localized to reflect the country or region in which the workforce will operate.
Participants must successfully complete a training course and assessment to ensure that they reach the required level of competence. Successful participants will then receive a certificate.
- Maintenance Management Objectives.
- Maintenance Policies & Strategies.
- Maintenance Planning & Scheduling.
- Work Order System.
- Computerized Maintenance Management Systems.
- Total Productive Maintenance.
- Deterioration: the way assets could fail
- Representation of risk
- Not all failures are risky and must be prevented – applying risk to failures
- The seven steps of Risk Based Maintenance (RBM) – the methodology
- Failure behavior
- Choosing the right maintenance task
- Interactive exercise
- Multiple realities
- Interactive and exercise about subjective views
- Effective problem solving
- Preventing problems by finding the root causes of these problems
- Defining the problem as a starting point
- Cause and effect relations
- RCA methodologies – some examples and how to apply it in practice
- Case study