IOSS is an Internationally accredited provider of versatile Industrial & Non-Industrial training and consultancy services offering high quality, practical support to our clients. Our training courses are designed based on local and international standards delivering industry best practices to our delegates.
The goal of IOSS training courses is to ensure that all individuals reach a certain level of competence to work more safely on-site, reducing the risk to themselves and others.
Operation and Maintenance Training courses are designed to meet the requirements of modern industries and to provide knowledge and skills for understanding and preventing hazards in various fields.
The courses are interactive and can be delivered in the language of your choice. Practical exercises and course materials are provided in accordance with special training requirements. Content can be localized to reflect the country or region in which the workforce will operate.
Participants must successfully complete a training course and assessment to ensure that they reach the required level of competence. Successful participants will then receive a certificate.
- IDENTIFY THE PROCESS OF UNSTEADY- AND STEADY-STATE DISTILLATION
- DESCRIBE THE OPERATION OF MULTIPLE-STILL DISTILLATION.
- IDENTIFY THE STRUCTURE AND DESCRIBE THE FUNCTION OF THE DISTILLATION COLUMN.
- DESCRIBE THE PROCESS OF FRACTIONATION.
- STRIPPING COLUMNS
- STATE DISTILLATION
- DESCRIPTION OF A STANDARD DISTILLATION COLUMN
- DISTILLATION TECHNOLOGIES
- TRAYED COLUMNS
- Tray Types
- COMPARISON BETWEEN TRAYED AND PACKED COLUMNS
- REFLUX DISTRIBUTORS
- DESALTING IS THE FIRST SEPARATION PROCESS
- PREHEATING OF WATER AND OIL AND MIXING
- SOLVENT EXTRACTION AND DEWAXING
- GAS AND LIQUID SWEETENING GAS SWEETENING