IOSS is an Internationally accredited provider of versatile Industrial & Non-Industrial training and consultancy services offering high quality, practical support to our clients. Our training courses are designed based on local and international standards delivering industry best practices to our delegates.
The goal of IOSS training courses is to ensure that all individuals reach a certain level of competence to work more safely on-site, reducing the risk to themselves and others.
Operation and Maintenance Training courses are designed to meet the requirements of modern industries and to provide knowledge and skills for understanding and preventing hazards in various fields.
The courses are interactive and can be delivered in the language of your choice. Practical exercises and course materials are provided in accordance with special training requirements. Content can be localized to reflect the country or region in which the workforce will operate.
Participants must successfully complete a training course and assessment to ensure that they reach the required level of competence. Successful participants will then receive a certificate.
- Lessons learned from the past - Piper Alpha.
- Safe Systems of Work
- Types of Work Permits and specific activities the permit covers and key controls for each of the permits
- Confined Space Entry
- Supplementary Certificates
- In-depth instruction on all the Accountabilities, Roles and Responsibilities of the Permit to Work System
- Overview of Energy Isolation